CleanZyme - Enzyme Cleaner, Spotter & Odor Remover, 1 Gallon
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 1 - 11 and get 0% off
- Buy 12 - 24 and get 3% off
- Buy 25 or above and get 6% off
Spotting, soil stains, odors - stop all of them in their tracks. CleanZyme is a specially concentrated suspension of good bacteria designed to literally digest waste, effectively removing spotting stains and odors. Taking a bite out of odors and stains is made possible with JaniSource's CleanZyme.
- Enzyme Digestant Odor Eliminator, Drain Cleaner and Spot Remover.
- Is a stable liquid suspension of cultured bacteria and malodor counteractants,capable of digesting complex proteins, starches, fats, oils and greases, paper, vegetable gums, hair and other organic waste.
- Produces and regenerates enzymes like amylase, protease, lipase and cellulase, which actually means it improves its own effectiveness!
- Controls odors almost instantaneously.
- Excellent for spotting stains on all fabrics, toilet bowls and restroom surfaces, grease traps and drains, sewage plants, sumps, septic tanks, and portable toilets.
- Has been recommended by pet owners and apartment complex managers, who have found this especially effective for spotting carpets.
- Can be added to their extractors if someone has trashed an apartment to help get the odor out.
- Can be used straight from bottle or diluted 1:64 depending on situation, see directions.
- Quantity: 1 Gallon
The Best Ever!
Posted by Alicia McGuire on Apr 17th 2015
We have multiple dogs and cats. Our one cat seems to miss the little box and also "go" on anything she finds on the floor! I have used everything I thought. I found Cleanzime while searching for something else to help get rid of the nasty cat urine smell. I thought it wouldn't hurt to try and boy am I glad I did! You wouldn't know we had cats now! We then got a puppy in Feb. and she "tinkled" on the carpet in our bedroom. Cleanzime eliminated the smell and she hasn't marked that spot again....neither has the cats! Woo Hooo! Thank you so much Jani Source! You saved my sanity and house!
Posted by Pamela Koncki on Jul 9th 2014
An outdoor cat we have been trying to acclimate to the indoors "marked" several pieces of furniture/upholstery. The other product that we used, specifically made for treating cat urine - and dry cleaning - did not remove the tell-tale urine odor, but this product did. We are delighted. The scent truly is mild and pleasant. We hope not to have to use it for the same purpose again, but it has so many applications I know we'll be purchasing more. Truly a great product.