ParvoScrub Concentrated Veterinary Disinfectant, Deodorant & Kennel Cleaner, 4 Gallons
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 13 - 24 and get 5% off
- Buy 25 or above and get 10% off
ParvoScrub is the perfect veterinary disinfectant to kill many of the viruses and germs that can plague animal care facilities. Ideal for use in Veterinary Clinics, Kennels, Grooming Stations, Shelters and more. We know how important it is to keep our pets and animals out of harms way and ParvoScrub is the perfect solution!
- Effective against numerous germs, viruses and microns that are specifically harmful to animals
- Specially formulated and will not harm most non-porous surfaces. That makes it excellent to use on examining tables, cages, walls, floors... you can even soak food bowls, water dishes and harnesses!
- Only requires a 10-minute contact time, making it quick and easy to use.
- At 8 oz. per gallon of water ParvoScrub kills Canine Parvovirus, Minute Virus of Mice and Porcine Parvovirus
- At 2.5 oz per gallon of water ParvoScrub kills Feline Leukemia Virus, Avian Flu A H5N1, A H9N2, Avian Reovirus, Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus, Canine Distemper, Canine Coronavirus, Equine Arteritus Virus, Bovine Rhinotracheitis, Infectious Bronchitus Virus, Newcastle Disease, PRRSV, Pseudorabies Virus, Vaccina Virus, RabiesVirus, Infectious Canine Hepatitis, Murine Parainfluenza Type 1 and Many More!
- ParvoScrub leaves a pleasant scent, perfect for places the general public will be around, like waiting rooms and reception lobbies
- Quantity: 4 Gallons
DISINFECTION: Prior to disinfection relocate any animals that may come in contact with disinfectant.
Next, remove all heavy dirt, soils or manure. Then apply the product through a trigger sprayer or mop bucket on floors, walls, examining tables, cages and sinks. With a 10-minute contact time this product is found to be effective against Canine Parovirus (CPV), Minute virus of Mice (Parvovirus), Porcine Parvovirus and many other pathogens
DO NOT apply to animals.
If any product comes in contact with their food or water bowls, immediately rinse out the bowls with fresh water.
Allow cages and kennels to dry prior to allowing animals to re-enter.
8 oz. per gallon of water is all you need!