Sometimes, the world fools us into thinking that there are solutions to problems that are as simple as you could ever want them to be. It’s easy to think, for example, that using bleach to clean and disinfect everything that needs to be cleaned and disinfected makes perfect sense. Bleach is easy to find, it’s inexpensive, and it seems to work pretty well. The fact is, however, there are some cleaners and disinfectants available that are engineered specifically for certain environments and tasks. Such is the case with Parvo Scrub, which was created particularly for environments in which animals live. The fact that parvo is in the name is not the only reason to choose Parvo Scrub over traditional bleach, of course. Here are seven reasons why you should consider trying Parvo Scrub in your veterinary clinic, kennel, or animal shelter.
1. A little goes a long way: Just 8 ounces of Parvo Scrub per gallon of water can eradicate parvo virus, feline leukemia, and many other tough viruses. Smaller amounts of Parvo Scrub can be used to kill less aggressive diseases. Since Parvo Scrub only needs to be used for disinfecting to prevent and eradicate disease, it can last a long time.
2. Works fast: Parvo Scrub just needs to set for 10 minutes to get the job done. It limits the amount of manpower needed because it works so quickly and efficiently.
3. Completely safe to use around animals: Parvo Scrub was engineered so that it can be used with 100% confidence around animals and in their environments.
4. Will not damage furniture or grass (if used outside): Cleaners like bleach can have a very negative impact on furniture, upholstery, metal objects, or glass. The non-corrosive quality of Parvo Scrub means that it can be used anywhere.
5. Your facility will not smell like it was just disinfected: Parvo Scrub has a pleasant odor that is not over-powering. Your facility will smell clean but it will not smell like bleach.
6. Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes all in one step: Parvo Scrub helps save time, labor, and money because it can accomplish three steps in one usage. No additional products are needed.
7. Can be stored for one year: Unlike other cleaners and disinfectants, which can be unstable, Parvo Scrub can be stored for a year. Again, this helps save money over the long term.
There are many other reasons to invest in Parvo Scrub versus a generic cleaner like bleach if you are responsible for cleaning an environment in which animals live. Contact us today to learn more.
Floor cleaning is an essential task at facilities ranging from schools to restaurants to factories. While cleaning floors seems like it should be straightforward, it is surprisingly easy to make mistakes that can be costly. Those costs can be in terms of time, in terms of damage to the flooring, or even in terms of damage to the floor [...]
Fall is here! There's a change in the weather, and of course, a tapestry of colors to admire from the blowing leaves. As beautiful as they may be, keeping your yard neat is important. You might also be mowing the grass one last time. Everyone needs a way to collect their yard waste. Which is [...]
We know how much professional janitorial companies depend on their equipment to be reliable. When your client expects 5,000 square feet of floor to be cleaned by 6 a.m, or for an entire kitchen to be sanitized before the restaurant opens at 11 a.m., you need to be able to deliver on those expectations. A [...]
Today’s consumers are more informed about chemical toxins and their potential health hazards than ever before. Although people still want their homes, offices, and manufacturing facilities to be clean and sanitary, they’re no longer willing to do so in a way that puts their health or the planet at risk. That’s why JaniSource carries some of [...]
Whether you’re the owner of a retail business, the facility manager of a hospital, or the proprietor of a janitorial service company, clean floors are probably very important to you. Cleaning can be very time consuming, and we all know that time is money. Something you probably never considered, however, is the way that strategic [...]
For over 20 years, JaniSource has been a top supplier of quality floor cleaning equipment for both janitorial professionals as well as private consumers. Professional cleaning has come a long way since the days of a mop and bucket (although those supplies are still important!).These days, scrubbing by hand is a waste of time, and [...]